Confined Space Entry Monitor, Fall Protection, Mobile Elevated Work Platform, & Respirator Fit Test
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the UA Local 488 Education Department has arranged a path forward for our members to update their WRWF safety certifications, if required.
Steps to take:
- The Local 488 member will contact ACTI – 587-585-2428 OR 587-340-3849- directly to book required safety certifications. Please let ACTI staff know that you are a UA Local 488 member and they will register you in the required class(es). If ACTI can not be reached by phone, please register on the ACTI website – actiedmonton.ca – and you will be contacted. DO NOT pay online as the Local 488 member is entitled to a discount.
- UA Local 488 member will be required to pay ACTI directly for the training
- Upon successful completion of safety training, UA Local 488 members in good standing will be eligible for reimbursement
- Please send copies of your receipt and safety cards to email@example.com for reimbursement
- Upon approval for reimbursement, a reimbursement cheque will be mailed to the member
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the UA Local 488 Education Department has arranged a path forward for our members to take the new CSTS 2020 program. This online program is free to complete through the Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA).
Steps to take:
- As a UA Local 488 member you will go to the ACSA website at http://youracsa.ca to take the course. If anyone has any problem with getting on the program, completing the program or printing tickets, please contact ACSA directly and they can help you through their program.
- Upon completion, email copies of the printed tickets to firstname.lastname@example.org so the certifications are entered into the Safety Database.
Please do not hesitate to contact Chris at the Education Department if you have any questions.
Chris Waples, B.Ed., RSE
Director of Education UA Local 488
T 780 488 1266
© Copyright 2014. Alberta Pipe Trades College.