Alberta Pipe Trades College is a state-of-the-art facility that opened in 2009. It is equipped with the following facilities that feature cutting-edge technology and equipment:
- Steamfitter-pipefitter shop
- Steamfitter-pipefitter welding shop, able to accommodate 24 students at one time
- Gasfitting shop
- Three-storey plumbing tower, which allows trainees to experience both ground and above-ground installations
- Soldering shop
- Sprinkler fitting shop
- Boiler demo classroom
- Water treatment lab
- Two 18-seat computer training labs
- 12 classrooms
- 125-seat lunch room
- Administration suite
- A rooftop mechanical room built for easy class access to study boilers, air handling equipment, etc.
© Copyright 2014. Alberta Pipe Trades College.