Effective January 1, 2015
Application for trade school tuition reimbursement may only be made within two (2) years of completion of trade school dates.
If you are applying for your Technical Training reimbursement (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year), the requirements to submit are as follows:
- Signed Promissory Note (form listed below)
- Receipt from school attended
- Alberta Learning letter with marks on the back
- Stamped “Certificate of Progress” page from your Bluebook
- Must complete a 16 hour course per year from the Alberta Pipe Trades Course Calendar (CSTS, PCST, and site-specific courses do not apply)
Please contact 780-488-1266 if you have any questions.
The Robert J. Watson National Bursary Program
Bursary application are available through the Robert J. Watson National Bursary website. Check out the link http://rjwbursary.com/.
New for 1st Year Apprentices. Another way to get more money back after you complete school. Check out the website below.
© Copyright 2014. Alberta Pipe Trades College.